CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Our Peanut

This is our beautiful little peanut as of yesterday. She looks very healthy and is getting better by the day. She is eating like she has a hole in her stomach. We took her to her pediatrician today for a follow up after her hospital stay. She went into the hospital weighing 9 pounds 2 ounces as of today she weighs 9 pounds 12 ounces. The Dr. gave her a clean bill of health. She only needs to do her breathing treatments once a day and no more of the nasty oral steroids. He said her lungs sounded fabulous and couldn't believe how quickly she recovered. All I have to say is the power of prayer and the Priesthood is amazing.
As you can see she is becoming quite the chunky monkey. The Dr. asked if she was eating a lot now and I told him she is constantly hungry. He said the steroids will make her very hungry. So hopefully after we are all done with these things she won't be such a piglet. I am so happy though that she is healthy and well.
This is her tennis pro outfit. This is Daddy burping her after one of her many feedings of the day. She is such a good baby, except when hunger comes a callin then she goes from 0 to 60 in no time flat. She is so beautiful.
This is when she was two weeks old with her favorite cousing Aleigha. They were blessed on the same day. Aleigha is about 3 and a half months older. She is such a cute baby. She was also sick with a bad cold too, luckily she didn't have to stay in the hospital. How many cousins can say that they were blessed on the same day?? I am sure they will always have a special bond. Such a wonderful day.
This is Cecely at one week. How can you just not love this face? Now that we are getting back to normal more pics will come. Our family is doing much better now. Thank you for everyone's prayers and support. We love and miss you all.

2 comments:

Heather said...

She is so beautiful! I think it's amazing to go back and look at pictures of them week by week - they change so much in the first few months. It's amazing! Glad to see that she is doing better - I expected a sickly little thing, but she looks wonderful. Can't wait to meet her in real life some day. Hugs to you, Adam, and your other little nuts!

Anonymous said...

Geez, I guess I don't visit your blog often enough! I'm glad to hear your girl is doing better. Newborns with illnesses are NO FUN, whether RSV, Jaundice, or just a stuffy nose.

Glad to hear things are improving. She's really cute (and this is from someone who thinks newborns look like aliens). Hehehe