CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Part two

So this is part two of the birthday party. This is Danielle. She is in Aislynn and Bailey's Sunbeam class at church. They also went to the same preschool. She is such a doll. The girls love her so much.
This is Lilian. She is the girls partner in crime. When I say that I mean they do everything together. They are always invited to the same birthday parties. She is in their Sunbeam class. She also went to their preschool. Her mom and I are visiting teaching partners. Lilian loves to have play dates with my girls and my girls love going to her house. They love her big sister Abilgail too. She doesn't live very far so they love to do things together. It is so nice for my girls to have such good sweet friends. I love that I am such good friends with their parents.
Bailey got a Barbie Mermaid. It was perfect. Do you see the pose by Lilian. Can you tell they love to pose and play dress ups. I love it!!!
More Bailey with her grin!! I love you Bailey Boo!
This is Cecely and the party. She kept coming up and saying "Cheese". She is my little angel. How can you not just love that face. I just want to eat her up. I love my girls. Bailey had a great birthday. She got some great gifts. She mostly loved being able to spend time with her friends. Happy Birthday my sweet Bailey....

2 comments:

Jana said...

That is such a cute party idea! I don't do lots of party decorating, the boys usually just play video games! I can't belive how big Cecely is getting. She doesn't even look like a baby anymore!

Heather said...

I love birthday parties at this age. So simple, so fun. One of these years I think that we may just let Eliza have one. :)