
So I know Halloween has been almost a month ago but here are some pics!! The girls actually had the costumes a couple of years ago and they were huge!! We decided to let them wear them again this year. It costs a lot less when you can wear costumes more than once!! This time their costumes fit perfectly!! Bailey was Little Red Riding Hood and
Aislynn was a princess.
Cecely was a little fairy.
Aislynn wore that fairy costume when she was
Cecely's age. They looked so cute!!

Here is my Princess at the trunk or treat. They scored so much candy. We had to keep dumping their bags in the stroller and let them start again. It was great!!!

They did a great job of the Trunk or Treat. So many great costumes and great decorating of the trunks! The girls had a blast and so did we. They had some great games. We also had an incredible harvest moon that night!

Here is my little fairy. She could even say Trick or Treat! She said it with such enthusiasm. I loved it. She had great night too!

Bailey looks possessed in this photo. It almost looks like an evil Red Riding Hood. After the Trunk or Treat we went home and everyone in our little pod of a parking area got together and hung out while the kids played. It was a great night. The girls had a blast. We had candy for a month and then I threw it out. It was down to the tootsie rolls and other things. I don't think they even miss it. Anyway sorry this is so late but I kind of forgot I even took the pics!! Happy Turkey day to everyone. My parents are coming over along with my brother and his wife. It will be a fun day. We have so much to be grateful for. My brother and Alison will be moving to Tennessee in the middle of December. We will miss them a great deal. My kids will miss their Uncle and Aunt. I hope
every one's turkey turns out nice and moist, that your gravy isn't lumpy that your rolls are baked to perfection and that your pies do not go to your thighs!!!!
1 comments:
Cute costumes! I am all for using costumes again! The boys don't know it, but they are getting last years pj's again for Christmas...they fit and still look good!
Post a Comment