Okay, so I was tagged my great family member Linda Goodman to post the fourth picture in the fourth folder of my picture files. SO, here it is. Aislynn was about 3 months old. I was big and preggie with Bailey. We decided to go and have her pictures taken at Target. She is just the cutest thing. She was so smiley and so talkative. She really enjoyed her little modeling session. I love these pictures. I don't think we have ever gone back to get any more professional pictures taken. Oh well, that is what digital cameras are for right?? Thanks Linda for bringing back such a great memory of my little Aislynn. We also took these for Aislynn's birthmother Julie. She was so excited to get this pictures of her little angel. We got a letter shortly after from her saying that she was so happy when she got these, and so was Aislynns birth grandmother!!!I tag Jana Taylor, Cori Morgan, Heather Bratt, Jana E.
Good Luck!!!



2 comments:
She is so cute! Love the smile and the sweetness a baby can bring into our lives.
How are you related to the Goodmans??
Post a Comment