CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 05, 2005

Here it is!!! Our First Posting

















Well, I cannot believe that we have actually joined the ranks, and we are doing a blog. We enjoy reading all the ones from our friends and family. Our family is doing great. The girls are huge. Bailey will be one the 23rd of this month. This blog will mostly be about them, because of course they are our pride and joy. Aislynn is not walking, we have learned that she loves to do everything in her own time. She pretends she wants to. She is a big faker. She is quite the ham. She loves her sister, and shows it on a regular basis by hitting, pulling hair, poking out eyes, and pushing her over. Bailey takes it in stride, unless it is painful and then her feelings are hurt and she has big crocodile tears. She will crawl over to mom or dad and need loving, and then she is off again for another beating. I can't wait until it's Aislynn's turn to be on the recieving end of the beatings, then she will not be top princess anymore. We love them and are so greatful that we have them in our lives. They make us laugh everyday. Well, enough about how blessed we are and how perfect our children are(ha ha). I will try and be good and post as much as possible. This is more for me than for family. I like to look at our pictures, plus it lets me think that I am doing something creative.. We love you all and hope you will visit our family blog often. Here are some pictures to get you started, more will be coming.

love,
Trina(not Katrina like the hurricane)although that is my real name, we won't mention it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun blogspace! Again, very cute kids. I see we've all turned you to the dark side... Bwaaahhahahahahahah!!
I'm excited to see you update your site and express your creative side.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your girls! And, love hearing the stories since me and Gerrit don't get to see everyone very often.
We'll keep our news on here too!