CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

We are outta here!!!!!!

Well, as the title says we are outta here. We have decided to take a much needed family vacation. We are going to Yellowstone and expose the girls to some geology. Yes, this is their dads field of expertise. I will just sit back and let him explain away. I am sure it will fall on them like it does on me. I try to understand. Honestly it does interest me, but some words just blow past me like a well for lack of a better term, like a hurricane. We are very excited to go and take our first family vacation. It should only take about five hours so hopefully no screaming and yelling for the whole five hours. They are good babies so I am sure it should be fine. Sometimes I think it is so unfair that they have to be strapped in when they just want to move around and be held, but then I think well I am glad we do have carseats, in case of an accident. To quote my dad "I don't know how you kids survived without carseats and all the stuff kids have today." Who knows. Luck I guess. There are times I would love to just hold my kids while we are driving, or just take the seats our of the van and let them use the whole back as a big play pen. Oh well, enough about that. I will post pictures as soon as we get home. Don't get mad because you won't see anything from me for a while. We will be looking at Old Faithful and enjoying hanging out as a family. Ciao for now!!!!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Post more! I love seeing your girls grow up... especially becuase we dont' see eachother as much! I hope you had a good trip!