Rosy windchapped cheeks, but she is still a happy girl!!!!
How many Elk died for this? I don't think we will ever know, but it sure is cool, and makes a great picture.
This is in Jackson, or Jackson Hole as the natives say it. It was 43 degrees so a little chilly. It was beautiful though, here are the girls bundled up in their Yellowstone sweatshirts.
This is one of my favorite pictures. Somethings just can't be expressed in words, and this is one of them. What a beautiful picture!! Props to Adam for taking it.
What a great family!!!! There is a waterfall behind us.
This is the Life!
This is a great way to keep entertained!!!! Footsies anyone??
Aislynn and Bailey love to play footsie, and tickle with eachother. Aislynn will hold her feet out and Bailey will tickle them. Such great sisters.
Check out the Rack on that guy!!! Hunters beware, you cannot hunt here but it is might tempting. This was at another stopping point in our Yellowstone adventure.Well, I have looked through my pictures and realized I still have more, but oh well, for another day. We hope you enjoyed our Yellowstone Adventure. We sure did. Adam did a wonderful job of navigating and explaining all of the wonders to us. I am so glad that I have such a great husband who loves to take family trips. It was beautiful, and tiring. I don't think we will do that again for a while.



0 comments:
Post a Comment