CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

We are back!! Part one of the Yellowstone Adventure

Here is one of the incredible steam pools that you will see. The water is crystal clear and it reflects the sky perfectly. The smell isn't all that
nice, but the view is incredible.
One of my favorite pics. Here is Dad with Bailey. She is enjoying
herself. She loves being in the backpacks, she even falls asleep in them. What a life huh??
We just happened to get lucky and catch this geyser as it was going off. It goes off about every 12-15 hours. It is called the Lion Geyser. We had no clue it was about to blow, so we ended up soaked but it was worth it.
This is in the bathtub at the motel that we stayed in. After five hours
of being in carseats they wanted to crawl everywhere, so needless to say, they were completely dirty. Who cares right?? We are on vacation.
Here is me with Aislynn in the glorious backpack. It was so beautiful
there. The weather was just perfect.


Okay, so we have been back for a couple of days now. I know I need to be better at posting these things. We had a fabulous time. It was so good to get away and just enjoy this beautiful country. Now the girls for the most part had a wonderful time. Aislynn got sick, so she had a total runny nose,coughing,sneezing, just plain gross cold. She tried to be happy for the most part though. Bailey had a great time. She did really well in her car seat. She was the one I was the most worried about. She tends to have a little bit of a temper. We carried them in baby carrier backpacks most of the time, which is very convenient. We got to see Old Faithful, and lots of wildlife. Of course everytime we saw a buffalo or bison, I guess I should say, she didn't know whether to bark or to moo or growl. Funny I have never taught her the noise for buffalo, I don't even know if they have a noise. I will post pictures in intrevals. We have so many to post that I think it will be so much easier to just do it by each day we were there. You know when we got home and got settled and put the girls to bed Adam and I looked at eachother and said "We are so greatful we have children". They do make vacations a lot of fun. Don't get me wrong they are a lot of work on vacations too, but a vacation just isn't a vacation without all of the small little things that happen, that at the time can seem annoying but in the end make the whole thing a fabulous memory for them, and for us. Hope you enjoy the pics!!!!!!

0 comments: