CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 08, 2008

Our house

Okay, for those of you that have been wanting to see our new house, here it is. The garage is actually on the back of the house. I haven't taken pictures of that yet. I will take more, don't worry. It was actually raining on this day, so it kind of looks dark and dreary. We will have landscaping in the front yard. We actually have some plants, but the builders put in the landscaping and then we had a freeze and it all died. So they will come again in April and put new landscaping in. We love our house. It's very cute.
Come on in. We would love to have you. This is our front door. We have been expecting you.
This is the bathroom down stairs. We usually have towels up and toilet paper in the toilet paper holder, but the girls like to hide these things and have each other look for them. The only problem is, when you go to use the bathroom good luck trying to find the toilet paper. I love this bathroom. Adam did the lovely floral arrangement in the alcove.
Here is our kitchen. Very cute. I love it. Sorry I took these really fast and this was before I cleaned. Can you tell we have kids? Notice the lovely artwork on the fridge and the bibs hanging from the stove.

This is our dining area. The china cabinet was given to us by my grandma. It looks really good with our cherry wood cabinets. I didn't take any pics of the living room or upstairs. Downstairs we have of course our kitchen and bathroom, dining room and laundry room that leads our to our garage. Upstairs we have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. We have a little landing on the top of the stairs and that is where we have the computer. We have gorgeous mountain views and a gorgeous neighborhood. We frequently see coyotes, javelina, quail, a mountain lion you name it we see it. We have gorgeous walk areas and parks. We feel very blessed to live here. I will post more pics of the upstairs and living room when I take them. Hopefully this will hold you off for now!! Remember we would love for you to come visit. Our door is always open!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm Jealous..Green with envy... you have a BEAUTIFUL home!!! A far cry from that little basement apartment in Orem. Wow. Just beautiful! Your kitchen is breathtaking, and I love the southwest stucco look that you have. Wow. When Ethan gets home I am going to drag him to the computer to see. I'm so happy for you... but a little green at the same time. Yeah for the Bingham's!

Jana said...

Green is a very catchy color. I want a new house so bad. Congrats on yours. I know your super busy, but I tagged you. The instructions are on my blog! Can't wait to see more of your loverly home!

Emma said...

I love your kitchen cabinets! How nice you have your own home. All the wild animal talk kind of scares me. How close are they? Thanks for the tour.