CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Random things

Our family decided to take a Sunday drive to the mountains. We really don't live that far away from them. It is actually very beautiful. I missed the mountains so much when we lived in Florida. This is the road going up to Mt. Lemmon. As a young woman we had our girls camp up here. I have very fond memories of this mountain. When Adam and I were newly married we would go up to the little mountain town called Summerhaven. They have wonderful shops and great little restaurants. In the summer it's a great retreat from the heat.
We have had quite a bit of water this year. This is quite the rare sight. It was beautiful though to see all of this beautiful landscape and all of the wonderful water.
Here is another view.
On another note, Cecely has decided that she needs to follow her sister's around everywhere. Especially if they have food. If anyone has food she will be over to you in a second begging for food. The girls are very patient with her. If she is not trying to get food, she is trying to get a toy or hair or something else they may have.

This is often her cute little face begging for food or whatever it is that she wants. If she doesn't think that face is working she will start grabbing and grunting and then it turns into straight out yelling. Oh yes, she knows how to get what she wants. It's survival of the fittest. My girls are so dang cute though. How lucky I am to see them grow. The girls got haircuts so I will post some pics of those later. Hope everyone enjoys their day!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, mountains! I love it. I miss the mountains too...a LOT. Your girls are SO cute!

Jana said...

I have fond memories of those lovely mountains too. Andy likes the idea of my fan site, even the name. Should be a fun project!

Emma said...

The mountains are beautiful. Cecely has little red cheeks like Gabriel. Are they chapped or just red? I don't know how to get rid of it. Everyone asks if he is sick or tired. They are just red!

Anonymous said...

I moved to the mountains too. I want to send you an update but I don't have your e-mail or mailing address. I miss ya! Write me.

Anonymous said...

Hello? Please mail me. Poala got married. I have pics to send you.