CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine's Day

Welcome to Valentine's Day at the Bingham's. This is a picture of all the loot that the girls got at their preschool party. I made snickerdoodles for the party and also we did Valentine cards for each child in their preschool and kindergarten classes. The girls received the cutest cards. Most of the kids in their school are in our ward so of course we all know each other. The girls got cards from the boys that said, "you are so pretty valentine". Of course I know their moms had something to do with it. They were spoiled. Their teachers gave them these cute hearts with yummy chocolate inside.
Here is more of the loot. I cannot believe how much candy they had. They were so excited and had such a great day. Daddy got them some yummy sugar cookies with pink frosting on top and red heart gumdrops. He didn't forget about his girls on this special day.
These are the beautiful flowers my hubby gave to me. I am not a huge rose fan. I do think they are beautiful, however I love flowers with a little more diversity. These are gorgeous. He did an amazing job picking them out. What a great hubby I have. He then came home and cleaned for me. You know ladies what I am talking about. It is usually up to us to get dinner going and kids fed and then dinner dishes done and whatever damage has been done in the house from the kids. Then it's off to do laundry and fold it too. Well he did the kitchen and vacuumed. Such a huge relief for me. What a great guy!! I love my hubby so much and can't believe we have been married for almost nine years.
After an exhausting day of school and eating candy, oh and we also had a playmate over to play, the girls were tired. They were having some quite time watching one of their favorite shows Max and Ruby!!
We can't forget our little Cecely. She got Zwieback toast for Valentine's Day. Here she is going to town on it. This is one of her favorite treats. Plus it helps with cutting those teeth. She really didn't know what was going on but she loved her treat. She can be mama and daddy's valentine. I have Adam a box of dark chocolates for his treat. I told him how much we loved him and what a great daddy he is. We had a great day!!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Cecely has changed so much since the last pictures I saw of her... wow!

Looks like you all had a nice 14th! How nice of Adam to do all that work and give you a break. And... nice flowers! I love lilies!