A. The rules of this game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.
Questions:
10 years ago: I was getting ready to come home from my mission. Very sad to be leaving the people I had come to love so much. Excited to see my family. Of course as a returned missionary you think you are going to set the world on fire when you get home. I was also in the best shape of my life after walking about 18 miles a day for almost two years. I was also trying to remember the English language.
5 Things on my list of things to do today: Fold laundry, sweep and mop floor, vacuum upstairs, call Dr. for my little baby who is sick. Take care of sick kids and sick hubby. Do breakfast dishes, play with kids and love and kiss them lots and lots!! Oh yeah I need to take a shower somewhere in there.
3 of my bad habits: not working out like I should, not finding time to enjoy things like smelling roses, or looking at stars, need more patience
Places I have lived: Arizona, Louisiana, Utah, Florida and Uruguay
Jobs I have had: Taco bell, babysitting, Covergys, Kay's Jewelers, Weisfields Jewelers, State Farm Insurance, Mom
Things most people don't know about me: I can speak Spanish, I love Greek and Indian food, I am incredibly emotional when it comes to certain movies, I can sing
I tag Heather and Ethan, Devynn, Laura S, Melanie W
Long Time, No Blog!!
16 years ago



1 comments:
I can sing...sounds like an after thought. You can SING! If someone doesn't know that about you, then you are hidding you talent under a basket...or however that goes. I really didn't pay that much attention in seminary, no ones brain can work at that hour. Point is you have a beautiful voice! Oh, and go to Disneyland already!!!
Post a Comment